Monday, March 23, 2009

New Philosophy

And my new philosophy is " It's not what you can buy, but what you can build that matters" I just read this, and what a cool statement. I mean anyone can put time in at a job they don't like and BUY whatever, but to build something that's exactly what you want is about the most gratifying thing you can do. At least it's been that way in my experience.
Having been a builder type all my life, starting with LEGO (the greatest toy in the world) at a young age and progressing through nearly every other building material out there ( i think concrete and plastic are the only things I don't have a whole lot of experience with) I can honestly say, Yes it is better to build your own than buy someone elses.
That goes for anything, homes, vehicles, decorations, relationships, kids,whatever.It's worth the effort to make your own.

Till later
THOR
KABOOM!

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

You would rather make a wife?

Interesting, lets work on this later, you can tell me a story...

;-)