Monday, September 15, 2008

My money rant

Hre's my bit on the evils of money. As some may know I have recently Quit working to become a student, so I can get a better job, a career to be exact ( enough of this working a JOB crap.). And knowing that I have a great support system behind me,i.e. family and stuff, I knew finances wouldn't be too much of a stresser. Shit was I wrong. (it's amazing the level of stress one can get used too and accept as normal) It's only been about two weeks without a paycheck and all would seem fine, it wasn't. The feeling of not being able to pay the bills and take care of my family was slowly weighing down on me. By now some of you might be thinking " why wouldn't you have all that taken care of with savings BEFORE you quit working." or " why didn't you get a student loan " .Well I thought I had the financial part worked out with E.I. helping and the word of my former work saying they'd lay me off. Nope on both. Student loan it was I guess.
The reason this is all coming out like this is, I got my student loan papers back today saying yes they'd give me money. The relief I felt actually brought tears to my eyes. ( even bruce lee {my dog} came over and gave some love) Knowing that some money was going to come in and allow me to continue my training/schooling AND pay bills without having to scramble and scrape for the money is a big relief.
I guess what i'm trying to say is that not having enough money to take care of your loved ones is a bit too much stress for a comfort loving taurus like me. not too much stress to not take the sketchy road for the aries in me.
Thank you out there whoever provided for me this great relief of money. thanks.
And now, let the lightshow begin

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I believe we both knew it would work out. I'm pleased you're relieved with the news brought to you today...

Good things happen to good people toots. Believing in that HELPS!

*BIG HUG*