Tuesday, September 9, 2008

first things first

Now that I have my own blog (kindof a stupid thing to call the space where you anonymously express yourself, sounds alot like blob, as in blob of poo, but thats just me) i'm gonna let my inner babler out. the ramblings here will cover the subjects of Me, my WonderWoman Wife, my fam damily, Friends (with friends like this who needs enema's, always thought that line was funny), pets, motorcycles, martial arts, mayhem, hoolaginism of many sorts, and on and on etc. etc.
I don't expect this site to become popular or famous although I should be, but i'm not so i'llljust pretend I am. Or not, tonight I feel kindof chatty, tomorow I may be a little more humble. We'll hafta wait and see.

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Oh popular AND famous, shooting for the moon huh?

I LOVE YOU!