Sunday, October 12, 2008

everything

In the course of things lately I've found a great deal of happiness and satisfaction in going with the flow. By this I mean I've let go of trying to get what I want and decided to go where the universal river takes me (by universal river I might mean god, i might mean fate, i might mean chi, i probably mean all these things . They're all the same thing as far as i've found.) .Becoming a profesional welder is what I'm doing right now, it all came about very definately as what I'm supposed to be doing and in doing so I've become happier, wealthier, healthier and more available to my family, pets and friends. if that ain't a sign I'm doing the right thing I don't know what would be.
Please don't take this as meaning i'm some flake who chants at flowers and meditates to the sound of a cherrub peeing in a pond ( read my last post ) I did have to take hold of the oppertunities as they came my way, but trusting in the fact that by bieng a good person and following the signs that came my way and taking pleasure in the little bits of the world that I happen to see, life has become pretty enjoyable and quite relaxing, not the stressfull angry existance I was dealing with. ( meaning I hated my job was broke constantly and was rarely at home long enough to enjoy anything enough to make the rest of it worthwile.)

No comments: